The Timothys

Monday, November 26, 2012

FunFriday5 Handprints and Footprints





Fun Friday was a bit of a relaxing one.  Cabelas was the plan for this week but had to be postponed because Brice had to work late and I had to be gone in the morning. Cade went to his friends house to play in the morning. He had fun playing and having a good long nap until I got home. After we came home I put on his favorite movie (Nursery Rhymes) while I made the dough to make handprint Christmas tree ornaments. 
Cade watching his favorite nursery rhyme movie. He loves getting in the moves now, as you can see.  

Making the dough
Playing in his high chair while watching mommy
Here goes nothing. 
Cute boy watching his mommy
I rolled the dough out and tried pushing his hand in but it didn't work, sadly. I dont know if it was just the recipe or what but it wouldn't keep the mold very well. So plan B..:) Christmas picture.

I found this cute christmas poem. I painted his foot and made this keepsake for his memory folder. 
I love seeing his little foot and hand prints. It is so fun to see it on the fridge! :)

Next FunFriday: Seeing Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment