The Timothys

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Working on my Birthday List


I havent been as diligent on doing my fun list lately. But there are few things Ive done and Im excited to keep going.

Go on a hike in the mountains
Have a bon fire
Have a picnic
Eat dinner outside
BBQ at our house 
Camp
Zoo - Went for Cades birthday
*Tulip festival - oops I missed this!!
Make a craft from Pinterest
Lindon Water park
*Finish my shirt blanket - Ive been working on it, still cant find the fabric I want
Read a book - “goodbye I love you”
Eat a slushy-you better believe it! So good :)
*Swim with Cade-pool still not open
Go on a family bike ride
Run 5k with Cade and Brice
*Try canning for the first time-got some stuff for this
Buy peaches at a fruit stand
Make chinese art
*Write a letter to my grandma and send picture-keep thinking about doing this
Wheeler farm..milk a cow 6351 South 900 East, Salt Lake City, UT  84121.
Wake up early and watch the sunrise
Go to a fair
See fireworks
Write a poem about Brice and Cade and scrapbook it (Tawna)
SLC farmers market
Sell something on Willow Springs page-Yes sold our fake tree and book shelf, three things successfully on KSL 
Learn a song on the piano
Go to the TreeHouse in Ogden
*Swimming lessons for Cade - i dont think i will do this after all because it is way too expensive
Go to a rodeo
*Take Mommy and Son pictures- doing this Monday
*Take a trip to see Amanda in Colorado - going June 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment