The Timothys

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cade's birthday! He turns one.

Wow it sure has been a bit of time since I wrote anything here. I really want to change my blog and wish I had someone that knew how to magically make it look better so I dont have to spend hours trying to figure it out and it still only looks half as good as it could.

April 28th was my son Cade William's birthday. It was a monkey themed party with family. Simple and sweet.  It was fun to get together and have fun. They all love him a lot and he is definitely the first grandchild by the look of the presents. 


We used our club house for free. 

Rosell Fam
Happy family. I have morning sickness so not feeling the greatest here. 

Not so sure what to do with the cake at first

Present time
Mandy, Mark, and Ben 
Laura and Dad
Amanda, Laura, and Dad enjoying some cafe rio
Ben, Bri, and Paul 
Daddy, Cade loving his candy, and Grandma Timothy 
cutie boy
uncle ben. Sorry bri to cut you out. 
Uncle Paul 
Uncle Mark
Aunt Kelly
Aunt Amanda

Everyone there. Thanks Nate for taking the picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment