The Timothys

Monday, May 11, 2015

Baby Levi is Born



Little Levi was born April 15th, 2015.  I was on the tentative list for being induced but since we hadnt heard from the hospital, we decided to get out of the house and show my mom the army post. Well that did it because we went on a walk at 5pm and during the walk and at the park I started having contractions.  We got in the car and went out to eat. They started getting intense and close together.  By 7pm ish we were home and I was very sure I was in labor.  The contractions were every 2 minutes or less and lasting a minute or more. We hurried and finished packing our stuff and hurried in the car.  By the time I got to the hospital it was about 8pm and I was at 7 cm. It wasnt looking like I could get an epidural which I was not prepared for.  I was having a lot of back pain and it was tough. I was getting myself prepared to do it naturally but I was scared. At 8 cm an opportunity became available to get an epidural and I took it.  At 11:40 pm in 2 pushes and in less then 5 minutes Levi Reid Timothy was born! 

We are so happy to have another healthy beautiful boy. The next few days were magical and Brice and I joked that our stay in the hospital was our vacation. Thanks to my mom for watching the boys and helping us out! It was so ncie to not have to worry and just focus on getting well, resting, and taking care of our new baby. 

He is almost 1 month old now and I find myself wanting him to slow down!! I want to just soak up all the time with him as a baby. It really does go so fast. 

We have been trying to get out too to enjoy the weather! Oh my do I feel like I have earned this nice weather. 6 plus months of harsh cold weather is rough. But boy is it pretty here! So it makes it worth it...almost. :)

Hike on the Black River trail in New York
They are such boys and I love it. Dirt, sticks, rocks...what more can you want!
Cade is clearly into guns.  I get shot at multiple times a day...its their favorite game. Ive gotten really good at dying...youd be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment