The Timothys

Saturday, October 6, 2012

I love my job!

1 Month
I love my new job! The hours are long, the money is lousy, but my boss is stinkin cute! :) I feel so so blessed that I can be with my little boy everyday. I never want to take it for granted because I know its not always possible for people and I can for our family because of the sacrifice of my husband.

2 Months
3 Months

4 Months

5 Months


Cade has grown so much. He has gone from a chubby, quiet, sleeping little boy to a screeching, talking, kicky boy! He loves to hold toys and chew on things. He loves to 'talk' and experiment with his voice. its the best! He loves his bath and kicks his legs so much he makes a big mess. He loves to smile at people, observe new people and places, play games with Daddy, go on walks and be outside. he is starting to listen longer to books. right now we read a Froggy book a day and sing songs. He seems to really like music too. The Itsy Bitsy Spider is his favorite and a big smile comes to his face every time I sing it. Being a mom and feeling so much love for someone is one of the best feelings I can imagine in this life. I cant wait until I can teach him things and it makes me so excited thinking about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment