The Timothys

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Disneyland





Baby boy is finally asleep for his nap and its time to catch up on the blog! We had a fun time at Disneyland the day after my grandpa's memorial service. He worked at Disneyland for a while after retirement so we went to remember him and celebrate his life in the place he loved the most.  

The only thing I wish was different was that Brice could have been there and I saw more of my extended family.  The night before Cade threw up and like last time he was sick, it was no fun!! He had a hard time going back to sleep. My mom didn't get much sleep either because she could hear him across the hall and came in to help.  Everyone was meeting at 7:30 in the morning. We were all slow getting ready, kind of just waiting it out to see how Cade was doing so we missed them. 

Thankfully he never threw up again and we got to the park. It was so insanely busy it was hard to go anywhere in the park. It looked like just a wave of people everywhere!  So the business, being late, and poor cellphone service, we never were able to meet up with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was sad. I did finally see a couple aunts and cousins randomly at one bathroom I had gone into while everyone else (mom, kristen, and brothers) were waiting their 2 plus hr wait for the new cars ride.  It was fun to see them.

Grandma made your Mickey Mouse beanie
Walking to the park
Front of the park
Where my grandpa worked after he retired as a school psychologist

ha this was so funny.  It got turned around and when we looked down at him he was holding up the flap looking around. 
Your first ride Cade...Pirates! arrr!
Waiting in line to get into California Adventure. Kristen wasnt feeling good. 
Eating a late lunch
Keeping my baby warm :)
In front of Carsland
 It was a fun day and Cade liked it too! Cant wait to go back with Brice when its warmer :)








No comments:

Post a Comment