The Timothys

Saturday, January 26, 2013

FunFriday15 Dinosaur Museum

I was so sick with the flu this week. Yes thats the nasty, up every hour, throwing up, kind of flu. I remembered how much I hate feeling nauseous and throwing up. I finally left the house Wednesday night when Brice got home from school to go to Walmart. Very exciting I know. But poor Cade hadn't left the house since Sunday. I was feeling up for it and figured it was a good week to do something extra fun to get out of the house and see something new. I decided to head over to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving point. 

At the entrance
What a perfect face for this picture ha
Love the resemblance in the fohawk and spikes ha
 We met Brice in Riverton for his lunch break after the museum and treated ourselves to Training Table.

Um what to get? what to get?
Mommy and Cade
Daddy and Cade. What cuties!
Guys, being a baby is hard work ahah
It still amazes me now when I am out and there are no changing tables in the bathrooms. Im still not sure what people are thinking is going to happen at a family restaurant. We made due and changed him in the trunk even though it was a bit cold for a bare bum :) It was a fun day and so nice to do something together. I love my little family. They are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment