The Timothys

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Job

Im so proud of Brice for getting his Internship at Magleby Construction. He will be an estimator there helping with the commercial side of the business.  He has worked so hard in work and school.  Every step of the way with his jobs and schooling, he has learned what he's needed to, to help him get where he needs to be. It has been a testimony to me that with God's help (and some grit and determination and optimism) all things work together for our good. He has been going to school straight for almost 3 yrs and has done two semesters of 18.5 credits while working full time. He is going to walk in April, getting his degree in 3.5 yrs. He is amazing. 


I have to just tell a little story about Brice...One night I was needing to do something for myself but felt like I shouldnt because I needed to clean the bathrooms still and do some things around the house. Brice, being the great husband he is, knew I needed to get out of the house by myself. So he kicked me out to go shopping at the mall. When I got home already feeling better, I walked into a quiet and clean house. The dinner was all cleaned up, both bathrooms were cleaned, a candle was burning, chocolate chip cookies were baking, my baby was bathed and sleeping,and there was a sign that said all the things I was going to do tonight...take a long bath, watch a chick flick, and get a massage. I told Brice to stop making me look bad! ha :) I never get that much done in one day! I have the best husband. Love you Brice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment