The Timothys

Friday, February 15, 2013

Love Day

I love Valentines. The colors, the flowers, the extra love in the air...

Its especially nice when you have someone.. 



or someones to share it with. 



Decorating is sure fun too as a mom.  My facebook feed had a bunch of pictures of fabulous moms doing fabulous things.  Ideas for next year to achieve perfection, of course.

As for this year, I used the Valentine pouches I made (scroll down to previous post) to keep the small things I got them. I love the tradition of writing a sweet card and a few little gifts. 



Brice brought home this beautiful bouquet of red roses. I put my nose up to smell them (like any normal girl does when she receives flowers) and it smelled more like dust than um flower...Brice did the same and to his surprise they werent what he thought they were when he bought them. 

Dont worry! They were only a symbol of our love...


Fake..


Wait, wait, not that!! 


Forever!!


Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines!! XO


PS Heres a little video! Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment