The Timothys

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chicken Salad

I had left over chicken and wanted to make a salad for dinner. I didn't have any black olives so I had to do without and I forgot the red onions. It was still good but I would say they probably would have made it that much better. It was simple and light. If you are looking for a versatile, light and delicious dressing, I would definitely try this one. 


Chicken Salad
6-8 leaves of Romaine lettuce
1 cucumber, pealed and quartered (my husband doesn't like the peal)
1 large tomato cut in small pieces
Pieces of cold chicken recipe here 
Feta Cheese

Adapted from: Sweet Luvin In The Kitchen

Dressing from Sweet Luvin In The Kitchen (This is such an awesome website. She is a lady in my ward and is an amazing cook! She has taught a few classes for RS activities)

4 Tbsp. olive oil
4 Tbsp. red wine vinegar 
1 garlic clove, minced (only had the pre cut jar kind and it was still good)
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
dab of dijon mustard



No comments:

Post a Comment