The Timothys

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Family blog

I changed the blog title to: "The Timothy Family...Creating our life"

...Creating our life. 

I love the possibility and excitement that comes when you know your life is in your hands to create.  

'Creating our life' means to me...

  • Making our house a home
  • Creating and perserving memories
  • Building traditions that my family can look forward to
  • Creating our happiness
  • Creating our family identify and purpose
  • Deciding what kind of parent and family member I want to be
  • Leaving a legacy

My blog is my journey of how I am creating my home and family life. I want it to be the place where I can share and preserve memories, record traditions, and share a little about what I am learning along the way.  

*What are you doing today to CrEaTe your life??


No comments:

Post a Comment