The Timothys

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentines Craft and Tradition

I wish I was more crafty but I really dont enjoy trying new things very much that may not turn out.  I felt fairly confident that I could do this one. This is my first real project Ive done on my own in a while. I saw a similar idea in a magazine once and decided to try it. 

Started by measuring and cutting covering for chair
Measure, cut, and added pocket and trimming
Pinned and sewed the sides and pocket closed 
Valentine mailbox pouches
Here they all are
I thought of a fun way to use the Valentine mailboxes.  I cut out 28 hearts each for Cade and Brice. Im writing one thing I love about them for each day of February and put it in their mailbox to read in the morning. Then I thought about gluing them on a paper to make a placemat to use for the next year. Right now the papers are just on the fridge. We will see how it turns out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment