The Timothys

Monday, February 18, 2013

Cousin Clara turns 1

We went to our adorable little niece's birthday party up in Ogden last Sunday. She has the biggest dark brown eyes and beautiful brown hair. She is a doll and so sweet. It was funny to see the difference between her and Cade. She is definitely a girl...and well Cade is definitely a boy boy. 

Clara Lynn
She would crawl a little but sit and play peacefully. Cade meanwhile was doing laps around their house and through their kitchen and wanted to explore everywhere. If only I counted how many times I had to get up and get him or stop him. He keeps me busy. I wonder what it will be like when he have our own girl, if I will be able to tell a big difference between my boy and my girl babies. For now a boy is all I know. 





They had a few other kids there and right before Clara opened her presents they passed out little gift bags to all the kids. That way no kids were sad because they were missing out on gifts. Genius. I thought that was such a great idea. Ill have to remember it for later.

Aunt Kelly and Cade playing. He has a sweet and loving aunt.
Cute Cousins
Cade loved the dog and thought she was the best toy he had ever seen.  He just didnt appreciate the dog kisses so much. 

Heres a little video of cute Clara playing and Cade getting a big old wet one from Scout :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment