The Timothys

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

FunFriday 8 and Cades room

This last FunFriday I was feeling so lazy :) We had a pretty relaxing day until Brice came home and then we bundled up and headed to the park. Brice, his brother, and dad started a new hobby together...flying model airplanes. So Brice had his and wanted to try it out and have us watch. While Brice worked on a few things with it, Cade and I walked around looking at the different toys and played with the crunchy leaves. Cade was in his owl hat and bundled up in his yellow jacket. It got cold really quick and brice didn't have the right part so unfortunately we didn't get to see him fly. I planned on going to our community Santa parade in the morning but it was way too cold.  Instead the next day we had a fun day going to hobby lobby and picking up our beef and coming home eating Chinese and relaxing the rest of the night.

Ive been wanting to take pictures of Cade's room for a while now but I was always waiting until I had everything just right.  His room was a slow work in progress. I feel like it still is. And on a tight budget I eto use what I had and gratefully what others have given us. I am proud of how it turned out for what I had to work with and I think it is nice place to be.
I should have taken a picture of it but Grandpa T gave him the cute little blue owl bank on the shelf.  Grandma S (my mom) made the adorable owl pillow. The shelf came from a shelf I bought when I was teaching school, the chair from my dads christmas money last yr, the changing table from craigslist, and the toys from grandparents and a friend.  I made the flag banner.

My talented sister Amanda made this for him. Isnt it soo cute?? She is amazing. 

Used an old frame I had from the wedding and ribbon I already had

Also made by Amanda. I love it. Its belly has a really neat design. 

Grandma Timothy got this scentsy for Cade. Its a perfect fit for  his room.  Love!

Granda Rosell (my step mom) got this adorable owl for him too!

My talented Mom made this owl pillow. It is a perfect tie in with everything else. We definitely have some talent in our family!  

"grow wise little owl"

Love this picture. Frame from ikea. 


Love this one too. So precious. Cade smiles and squeals when he sees his pictures in his room. 

Amanda and I also made a quilt for his bed (brown, white yellow)  and he has owl sheets from GrandmaT and GrandmaS.

So overall I think it looks really nice and for having a very hard time sometimes making decisions and sticking to them :) i am happy with it.




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks mable!! and thanks for reading my blog! :) I love the fun crafts you are putting up on yours.

      Delete