The Timothys

Monday, December 24, 2012

FunFriday10 A little Christmas Service

After hearing the horrible news about the shooting, I just didn't feel like I should do anything on the FunFriday.  It was such a sobering day.

But when Brice got home we ran an errand and then went to dinner at Jdogs. There is one now in American Fork which we were very excited to see.  I saw an old student there who I taught in rotations and his mom who works at Barratt too. It was so fun to see them!


Being a big boy at Jdogs
Loved the napkins. Pulled and pulled until there were only shreds. 

The next day Ben and Sarah came to babysit Cade so we could go out on a date. We went to an authentic mexican place and then to the temple to do sealings for some of Brice's family. I had never done family names before so it was neat to have that experience. Thanks so much Uncle Ben and Aunt Sarah!


 Then on Sunday we made treats for people in the ward and we passed them out. Cade was a good boy and even though it was pretty cold, he enjoyed it. I bundled him up and put him into my carrying pouch. It felt good to show appreciation for the people who serve us in our ward.



No comments:

Post a Comment