The Timothys

Saturday, March 23, 2013

30 Things by 30 revised...

I am going to just mesh my two ideas. I decided my 30 new things are going to be just 30 things I want to do before/around my 30th birthday. There are fun things I want to do this summer but have already done them in my life...like camping, hiking ect. But these are the kind of things that make me happy. The list will still include some things I've never done...like canning. 

So yeah...30 Things I Want to do by 30....

I have already done two on my list....

1. Sell something on the WillowSprings yard sale page and try to make a little extra money....check
2. Read a book I've been wanting to read...Goodbye, I love you...check 

Here are some of the things I have on my list...

  • Go on a hike in the mountains
  • Have a bon fire
  • Have a picnic
  • Eat dinner outside
  • BBQ at out house
  • Camp
  • Zoo
  • Tulip festival
  • Make a craft from Pinterest
  • Lindon Water park
  • Finish my shirt blanket
  • Read a book - “goodbye I love you”
  • Eat a slushy
  • Swim with Cade
  • Go on a family bike ride
  • Run 5k with Cade and Brice
  • Try canning for the first time

1 comment: