The Timothys

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Funday22 Happy Birthday Uncle Ben!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE BEN!

We met at the Maceys in Orem to have a little ice cream to celebrate his birthday. Brian was gone in California (Ben and Brian are my twin brothers). I love this picture of them. Both so happy. We saw his new truck and had a good time talking and catching up with life. 


Later that week we took our friend to run an errand. This is her sweet little boy. They were so cute in the back together. I sang, read, and played with them while she was inside and they both looked at me like I was a little crazy :) I was thinking, "Maybe this is what it would be like to have twins". ha They are a couple months apart but Eli is a big boy.  


And then we went on a walk. It was so nice to be outside and get some fresh air. Look at those beautiful mountains!! That is the mountain with the Y. 


Mommy and Cade boy

No comments:

Post a Comment