The Timothys

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Funday20 BYU Art Museum

It was time for a Funday! Hooray for us cause it was about time to get out of the house and doing something new. We headed down to BYU to walk around their art museum. They have an exhibit up called Monsters and Heros right now. I didn't know this before but they have an educational section in the museum with art classes and a hero dress up and activity room. When the Cade man gets a little older I want to take him back. It looked like fun.


Entering the Art Museum
A little freaky...but hey its art so its alright
Cutie Patootie
Cade looking so thoughtfully into the distance, contemplating the deeper meaning of the piece
Mommy and Cade boy
After the museum we went to the BYU bookstore to look around. It always does something to me when I go back there. It still smells the same, sounds the same, and the people all look the same (minus the printed skinny jeans and neon colors...those were definitely not there when I was there) and it feels the same too...like time stood still but I kept getting older. Even though school was stressful and a lot of work, when I go back and see it, I only have good feelings when Im there. Its kind of where I feel like I started to grow up in a way. Learning about life and being on my own. Lots of good memories. 

We ate pizza in the cougar eat and listened to the music that was playing. I let Cade get out and hold on to the stroller. He liked holding on to it and made it move like a toy car. Then all of a sudden he let go and was standing still for what seemed like a long time. For sure the longest Ive seen yet!  I tried to get it on video again but all i got was this...



Whenever he stands now alone he gets the biggest smile on his face and kind of laughs like he is so proud of himself. Its so cute. 

What should we do for our next Funday??

No comments:

Post a Comment