The Timothys

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Funday21 Cabelas

Family time at Cabelas. Brice is teaching him early to be a hunting turkey calling boy. He already has big plans to make him his little hunting buddy one day. :) I think Cade thought the turkey call was a pretty neat toy. 

Looking at the fish...

Trying out some turkey calls...Brice practiced a lot when I was pregnant because he was getting ready to go turkey hunting. Sometimes I wonder if it sounds familiar to him because he always smiles and seems to really like it. It just reminds me of morning sickness. Its weird how sounds and smells can do that to you.


Scary weird picture of me. Brice told me to look scared because of the Polar Bear in the back. 
We left with a sample of fudge and the amazing licorice they have there. Gotta get the necessities when you go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment