The Timothys

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Day 1: Bunch of Sickos

We have all been sick over here and the days of have been long and exhausting. We managed to get Cade to the bus stop and still go on a short walk. We did Ry Rys little school at home. He is so fun to teach. He loves to read books and is pretty cooperative. He's watching Super Why now and Levis semi pleasant so I thought I could use this short time to write. 

I have been feeling such a desire to write again but having the hardest time gaining the confidence to do it. Im so rusty now that I haven't taken the time to write. I would love to challenge myself and write everyday. Sometimes short entries and sometimes long ones just depending on the day.Writing about daily events might be a good start for me. Its not about being perfect its about finishing. Thats what Im telling myself. Levis over here trying to push my computer closed and laughing about it so thats probably my cue that Im done. hah Until tomorrow...


Much love, 

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment