The Timothys

Friday, September 23, 2016

Day 16: Pizza Party Tradition



Friday is our Pizza Party day. I started it because by the time Friday comes around I am tired of making dinner. Pizza is something every one likes to eat and I can pre-make the dough and sometimes the pizza if I have the time.  The boys love having a 'picnic' in the family room and making a hide out. We choose a fun show, a new one if we can, and sit and eat. Levi walks around like a crazy boy trying to steal everyones pizza and drinks ha Since we've had this tradition it has made Friday a celebration day. We made it! It makes a regular day a fun day. Just put the word party on anything and suddenly it sounds fun. Pizza party, cleaning party, organizing party, laundry party...:)...



ahaha this cracks me up. Cade and Ryan both picking their nose at the same time. Very into the show.
Tonight I went to a ladies craft party and made this.....





It was a whole lot of fun. Talking, treats, and painting....and getting a break putting the kids to bed. It was awesome! 

Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment