The Timothys

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Day 11: Little Levi



Why are my children trying to kill me slowly? I mean really. Its 9 oclock and they have been playing in each others rooms and now Cade has a story to tell me about needing to wash his army clothes for tomorrow. He takes his 'army work' very seriously. It is adorable when its not 9 oclock. 

I was thinking today how Levi all of a sudden seems so much bigger. He is both playing more and fighting more with Ryan. He is starting to throw fits where he arches his back. I absolutely love his smile. And he smiles so easily and quickly. He's sassy, fun, shy, and the cutest thing ever. He smells so good and his cheeks are so addicting.  My favorite thing he says right now is moooowwr...very loud and exaggerated...for more as he signs it, uh oh...the oh is so clear now and his little lips get so small and tight when he says it, haaaa (said with his mouth wide open and eyes big) for hot, nanananannanananana... for anything he wants.  I am completely in love with his white blonde curls and little almonds eyes and when he smiles I totally see Brice in him.  

Love, 
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment