The Timothys

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Day 17: Cade's Part in the Program



Today was Cade's church Primary Program. He was up there on the stage looking so big and cute. He stood when he was suppose to stand, tried to sing, and when he said his part he said it with such confidence...

"Im Cade. Jesus loves me."  My mom heart filled with such love and pride and felt he was the absolutely the cutest and best one up there. 

It was so beautiful hearing them sing "I Feel My Saviors Love." I love the words. Its always been one of my favorites. 

  1. 1. I feel my Savior's love
    In all the world around me.
    His Spirit warms my soul
    Through ev'rything I see.
  2. 2. I feel my Savior's love;
    Its gentleness enfolds me,
    And when I kneel to pray,
    My heart is filled with peace.
  3. 3. I feel my Savior's love
    And know that he will bless me.
    I offer him my heart;
    My shepherd he will be.
  4. 4. I'll share my Savior's love
    By serving others freely.
    In serving I am blessed.
    In giving I receive.
  5. Chorus
    He knows I will follow him,
    Give all my life to him.
    I feel my Savior's love,
    The love he freely gives me.
  I felt like my heart was being filled with light and love as I listened to the kids sing. Am I making myself feel this? Why am I feeling this? It has to mean God is real and His love is something that is so real.  I have come to feel more trust in not knowing and trusting in something greater I cant understand. Trusting in those feelings of light, peace, and love that I cant fully understand. 

I took a picture of Cade outside of church and Ryan wanted one too.. meaning he screamed and cried in the his car seat until I got him out and took one. He wanted a stick in his picture too.  He spilled bubbles on his shirt in nursery and Im kind of glad he did because his little shirtless self is just too cute. 



I hope you had a great Sunday!

Love,
Em









No comments:

Post a Comment