The Timothys

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Day 8: Cade's Note From School

Its 9:15 and my last child just finally went to sleep. oh my. Long day. Im excited its Friday tomorrow. One because library day is tomorrow and it makes Ryan happy and two because its our Pizza Party Day. Annnnd maybe we will all be better tomorrow!! 

After I posted last night about Brice, he did end up waking up to eat dinner and do homework.  Then right back to bed. I felt so bad for him. But he pushed through and did another day and I think hes feeling better slowly. And my eyes dont look like crazy zombie blood shut eyes anymore ha well almost. 

Cade came home today with a positive note/card from his teacher. It just made me so happy he is doing good and that his teacher is seeing it. Im so happy he's working hard. He really is so easy in that way. Never a fuss about school or the bus or leaving me...just ready to go and so big about everything. I dont stress about him because I know how much he enjoys it and needs the activity and the interaction with other kids. He is the cutest. 

Much love, 
Em

2 comments: