The Timothys

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Day 10: New Porch Make Over

There is something so energizing in creating something. It propels me into more creation and I feel more alive. When I make food that makes me happy I want to share and remember for later. When I write something I feel happy that I am creating a small permeant piece of me in cyber space for my posterity. Making something beautiful to enjoy is so rewarding. I bought two new plants today for my front porch, yellow mums and a green fern, added two white pumpkins I painted from Walmart clearance last year, and a lantern I already had, and I step back. Now that makes me happy.  

Im watching the movie Age of Adaline on Amazon Prime. Its a about a woman who doesnt age. How magical would that be to have beauty of young age on your side but the wisdom that comes with time?  And her hair, I need to make my hair like hers asap!! 

Much Love, 
Em

"Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit." Wilma Rudolph 

No comments:

Post a Comment