The Timothys

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Day 3: Its Almost Fall Y'all

Ive been getting so excited for fall. Today we were brave and went to Target with the 3 boys. Our target is 35 minutes away so Ive never been since we moved here. They had the cutest Halloween and Fall Decor and I was on a high with all the cute possibilities. Its just so fun. 

I also bought some fabric to recover my outdoor pillows and Im very happy about that! Its going to be bold black and white stripped that I think will look cute with the colorful fall wreathe I have on the door. 

A funny story from last night. I was taking a shower after the boys were suppose to be in bed and when I got out I looked up and saw a little blonde haired boy in the mirror hiding behind my door. I quickly got dressed and sent him back to his bed. Then I went about doing things and a little while later I went back in my room to do something and there is Ryan again laying in my bed with my pink sleeping mask over his eyes and my white blankets pulled up to his chest. ha oh my! If only I had my camera. 

Now to vegging out and doing nothing...I sure hope I can start feeling normal again soon!!

Much love, 
Em

"Im going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life." -Elsie de Wolfe

No comments:

Post a Comment