The Timothys

Friday, September 16, 2016

Day 9: Pillow Cover Project

I did it! I did it! I sewed something!! I feel like I accomplished something big today ha. I sewed new covers for my front porch pillows just like the black and white stripped one here. And then covers for these old two pillows I had on my couch. 



No zipper just a pocket like cover to flip over the back like this...



Im so excited because Ive looked everywhere for pillows that weren't breaking the bank and worth buying.  I wanted ones where I could take the covers off to wash since it seemed like the pillows never look the same when I tried to wash them.  I made the covers for 3-4 dollars each. The black and white fabric is a canvas so it was a bit more so maybe you could do it even cheaper. I cant wait to make Christmas ones...I definitely see some Buffalo plaid in my future! If you are interested in making them Ill make a tutorial to show you how! Seriously if I can, you can!

I was so excited to show Brice my work. He was so happy for me and said you are a finisher! What a great thing to tell myself. 

I am a finisher!!! Yay for starting and finishing something.....not perfect just finished!! 

Love,
Em





No comments:

Post a Comment