The Timothys

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Day 21: Cade's Special Day

Today was Cade's special day and it was so fun to see Cade's reaction. He had been counting down the days. When he woke up this morning he was so happy to see his "you're special' plate. At dinner he ate on his plate again and we shared why we love Cade. I told Cade that I loved what a good artist he was and I love how kind he is. Then Ry Ry said something random and I think I just said, 'Ry Ry you love how Cade plays with you. Isn't he so fun? Give him a hug.' Without a hesitation he rushed over and he hugged him and gave him a kiss. Levi just sat there eating his dinner and I said Levi you love getting Cade from the bus? You miss Cade when he is at school? He shook his head yes twice. Cade said, "aw thats cute." He was genuinely happy. He had the sweetest smile each time we said something and it was so cute to see on his face how much it meant to him.

He wanted us to make him cards just like he did for Ryan's Special Day. So we made cards and he opened them up and I read them to him. He was so sweet when he opened Ryan's and saw his name and the drawing of him and Ryan together.  On my card I wrote the things I love about him and that he is good at. He seemed so happy. 

When Ryan went to bed I let Cade come into my room to play games on my phone for 15 minutes and eat 2 cookies. He wanted me to try and fly the airplane too and was trying to teach me how.  This is one of my favorite traditions Im trying to build into our family. Im seeing how it doesn't take much to make it special.  I hope my kids always remember these special days. 

Love, 
Em

3 comments:

  1. Obviously, you will find ceramic rolex replica uk that are arriving a growing number of colours, however typically, whole ceramic instances continue to be mainly obtainable in just dark or even whitened. Whilst much more fascinating rolex replica sale associated with ceramic such as azure, dark brown, red-colored, as well as lemon tend to be rolex replica getting obtainable, they are mainly limited by bezels and also the colours are extremely hard to obtain correct. Therefore, having the ability to provide a long lasting, high-quality situation color replica watches sale ought to be very helpful with a individuals. The actual need to personalize rolex replica is actually growing, as well as I'm pleased to observe that the actual colours readily available for steel rolex replica layer tend to be growing. At this time, Rau-Tech neglects to provide all of the colours from the range, however a lot more than simply dark can be obtained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like you post good blog,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete