The Timothys

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Day 4: Can I Call In a Sick Day??

Today was yet another sick day.  I felt like a zombie most of the day and I longed for a whole day where I could just lay down. Now my husbands sick too and I think the whole ship is all going down. ha

When I finally feel better I am going to feel so amazing!  Nothing makes you so grateful for health than being sick. I miss doing things. It gives my soul life!

On my to do list is finish my white pumpkins, sew covers for my outdoor porch pillows, and make the primary newsletter. Im so looking forward to my morning walks. 

Hope you have a great week! 

Much love, 
Em

"God wasnt having a bad day when he created you. If you needed more talent, God would have given you more talent. If you needed more friends, you would have more friends. Take what you have and make the most of it. Its what you need for right now." -Joel Osteen


No comments:

Post a Comment