The Timothys

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Day 18: Pep Talk


I put up the sign I made from Ladies Paint Night and I love how it urned out. Its in the corner of my kitchen. I just used things I already had around the house. The plant I got on clearance from Burlington Coat Factory, the white stand from a friend, the black bird is part of a frame collage from my sister, and the tin and candle from Hobby Lobby. Its so fun to make things more beautiful. The next thing on my list is my pantry...it needs some serious help. 

I love Cade's pumpkin he did with the big black round eyes. He did it all by myself. 

Im moving into this week with a can do attitude. Brice said to me once how many people are able but aren't capable. I loved that. How much am I willing to give to learn or develop that talent? I must tackle a Primary Newsletter this week. I know that once I learn the program that works best and how to design it, it will be fun.  But this realm of creativity is so foreign to me. Maybe one day Ill be able and capable!

Love, 
Em

"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." -Aunt Frances, Practical Magic?? I don't know just found it on Facebook and liked it ha 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete